Tie Rod End
A tie rod end is a flexible coupling in the steering linkage that connects the tie rods to the steering knuckles. Including both inner and outer tie rod ends, the range is extensive and catalogued to suit hundreds of application specific fitments.
- Application specific design and direct OE replacement
- Majority of Prosteer tie rod ends are encapsulated (non-greasable) requiring no servicing for the life of the product.
- Built to meet or exceed OE specifications
- Manufactured to ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Standards.
- Mounting hardware included where required.
2 year / 40,000km